Conveniently located in Toronto’s most celebrated neighbourhood of style and culture Yorkville, which offers a unique blend of designer boutiques, fashionable restaurants, and world class galleries. 11 Yorkville Condos puts you in close proximity to everything you could possibly want — Minutes to the Bloor-Yonge Subway Station, less than 10 Minutes to World Class Universities, and in close proximity to some of the best venues Toronto has to offer. Pricing Anticipated To Start From The High $500,000s.
AAA Location — Nestled in the Yorkville neighbourhood in Downtown Toronto best known for having the city’s finest shops, designer boutiques, high-end global brands, cafes, restaurants, hotels, fine collection of art and cultural venues offering world-class style and luxury.
Walk Score of 100/100 & Transit Score of 95/100
- Step to multiple TTC Bus stops
- 2 Minutes Walk to the Bloor-Yonge Subway Station,access to both Subway Lines 1 & 2
- 5Minutes Walk to Bay Subway Sration
- 5 Minutes Walk to Holt Renfrew, Bloor
- 10 Minutes Walk to University of Toronto – St. George Campus
- 5 Minutes Drive to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP)
- 5 Minutes Drive to Ryerson University
- 6 Minutes Drive to OCAD University
- 5 Minutes Drive to &George Brown College
- be surrounded with some of Toronto’s best entertainment options such as the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Phoenix Concert Theatre, Danforth Music Hall
- the hundreds of shopping and dining options that are also in the surrounding area
Sitting just steps west of Yonge Street north of Bloor, this site is home to a commercial complex. In its place, the developers have proposed a mixed-use tower standing approximately 62 storeys high.
Details about unit mix and amenity space have yet to be released, but given the building’s location, we’re expecting some truly lavish living spaces.
Amenities here tend to be impressively high-end, with similar sites featuring perks like hot and cold plunge pools, expansive rooftop terraces, outdoor theatres and fully-equipped fitness centres.
Metropia has earned a solid reputation for creating urban projects throughout the GTA and Calgary, Alberta. They have a keen eye for both in-demand and up-and-coming neighbourhoods, pairing innovative urban design with a strong sense of community. One of their current projects, a 100-acre revitalization, is one of the area’s most anticipated transformations.
Capital Developments has a robust portfolio of condominium projects across Canada, including some in Toronto’s most exciting neighbourhoods. They favour design-forward buildings and valuable urban areas that result in a high return on investment for their stakeholders.
RioCan is an extremely trusted name in commercial and mixed-use development. With 63-million square feet of leasable property in the retail sphere, they work with some of Canada’s top retail brands and, lately, have had success collaborating with residential developers to create a selection of urban, mixed-use projects.